- Risser's Breeze 2016 - Dry White Wine: Seyval Blanc with a hint of Reisling. A light bodied, crisp white wine with a nose of citrus, white flowers and fresh pear. The palate is refreshing, clean and crisp with lots of mineral, some pear, and grapefruit on the finish. This wine pairs well with any Nova Scotia seafood! - $20.00
- Three Churches of Mahone Bay 2016: L'Acadie Blanc with a hint of Vidal. Made from L'Acadie Blanc grapes from Union Square Vineyards in Brass Corner, with a hint of Vidal. The nose displays aromas of apple, citrus, and honeyed pear, with subtle mineral notes. The palate expresses bright apple and pear notes, with a crisp citrus and clean acidity on the finish. Three Churches pairs well with seafood & creamy dishes such as lobster chowder! - $22.00
- Clare 250- Dry White Wine: Lucy Khulman and Leon Millot Blend. This 2017 white wine is 100% L'Acadie Blanc, produced from grapes grown by Union Square Vineyards. Pairs well with seafood, lighter fare or enjoy on its own.
- Lulu 2014 - Dry Rosé Wine: 100% Leon Millot. A light/medium bodied rosé made with the free-run juice of our Leon Millot grapes. It has aromas of strawberries and cherries, with strawberry, cherry and pink grapefruit on the palate. The style is crisp and dry with a refreshing finish. - $20.00
- Mimi 2015 - Dry Rosé Wine: 100% DeChaunac. A light bodied, Provence-style rosé has a beautiful light salmon colour. The nose reveals delicate floral notes, with soft strawberry and cherry on the palate. This wine is dry with a perfectly balanced grapefruit finish! -$20.00
- Three Churches of Mahone Bay 2016 – Dry Red Wine: 100% Marechal Foch. A full bodied, oaked red wine with deep garnet tones. It displays a nose of spice, ripe berries and earth and the palate reveals cassis, spice and smoke. (2014 Bronze Medal Winner ACWA, 2015 bronze Medal Winner @ Finger Lakes International Wine Competition) - $22.00
- Two Rivers 2013 - Dry Red Wine: Lucy Khulman & Leon Millot Blend. A medium bodied red wine that is partially oaked (Lucy Kuhlman). The nose offers blueberries and wild cherry, while the palate displays black fruit and cherry notes. It has medium tannins and a generous finish. - $20.00
- LaHave 2015 - Dry Red Wine: 100% DeChaunac. A medium bodied, lightly oaked red wine with vibrant aromas of pepper and spice. The flavours display red currant and black cherry with a hint of smoke and leather. It has a smooth tannins and a lingering finish.- $20.00
- Clare 250- Dry Red Wine: Lucy Khulman and Leon Millot Blend. This 2015 red wine is aged in French oak for 18 months. It displays notes of cedar, spice & rich dark fruit.
The "Drumlins" - Red Elites
- Kissing Brook 2012 - Dry Red Wine: Baco Noir, Triomphe D'Alsace, Marachel Joffre, Leon Millot, Lucy Khulman Blend. A medium/full bodied estate wine that has been oaked in French barrels for 9 months. It has a nose of cassis, crushed black cherry and some leather notes, and the palate reveals soft tannins with rich black fruit and spice. (2014 Gold Medal Winner ACWA) -$30.00
- Old Lucy 2013 - Dry Red Wine: 100% Old Vine Lucie Kuhlmann Estate grapes. This medium bodied, elegant estate wine, is basket pressed and barrel aged in French Oak for 13 months. This wine displays a subtle herbaceous character, with refined notes of black cherry, ripe plum, and hints of leather. The finish is smooth and the tannins are silky. (2016 Bronze Medal Winner ACWA) - $30.00
- Bellissimo - Off-Dry Sparkling Fruit Wine: Seyval Blanc Blended with Peach and Apple Wine. Frizzante-style wine with aromas and flavours of peaches, honeysuckle, angel food cake and grapefruit. (2015 Gold Medal Winner ACWA) - $17.00
- BonBon - Off-Dry Sparkling Fruit Wine: NY Muscat Blended with Apple & Cranberry Wine. Frizzante-style, aromatic wine with flavours of apple, and undertones of lychee and grapefruit. - $17.00